Elder Jeremy R. Teela

Elder Jeremy R. Teela

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Week 54-- This one will have to be short

Sorry, but this one will have to be short. We're emailing at the family history center so we need to be short, so Imma give you all some highlights. 

1. Emily got baptized! WOOO! It was a great service and she was confirmed yesterday too and it was all awesome! 




2. I'm getting transferred to the ghetto! It's a place called Watts if you wanna know. It has this branch known as "The Branch" but is really called the Southwest LA branch. Apparently it's pretty much insane, so I should fit right in. I'll have to give you more details next week. I'll be with Elder Shamo

3. Tons of cool food this week! 

4. Um, some Korean Elders knocked by during one of our lessons this week. The look on their faces was pretty priceless when I opened the door :) 

5. Spiritual thought? Fear no man! I'm going to the ghetto but I'm sure the Lord will protect us. Everyone who talks about these areas seems to love them, so I sure I will too and I'll come out just fine :)

Sorry I had to be so short, but we need to get going. I hope I can write a bit more next week. Have a good one! 

-Un en el exercito de Dios
Elder Teela 

No comments:

Post a Comment