Elder Jeremy R. Teela

Elder Jeremy R. Teela

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Dear Family--

Hello again my people.  I got your last letter and loved reading it.  Life here at the MTC has remained busy and spiritually charged as ever.



I hope Kyle is okay.  A torn meniscus is pretty rough.  But he kind of deserves it for making Kenz miss seminary, not.  I think Kyle will learn to love Brother Biven, when the food starts rolling in.  Seriously, the man knows how to cook!

We've had some funny times here but I figured I would send those stories in the e-mail since you'll get them faster that way.  But I want to share a  more personal one with you all.

We were trying to find a movie to see after the devotional this Sunday ( they play recorded talks and church movies- documentaries ) and we wanted to see this Elder Holland talk but there was no room.  So we met as a district and decided to go see Joseph, Prophet of the Restoration." We got there and wouldn't you know it, it was packed as well.  So, feeling a little discouraged, we walked around a bit and saw one more film, this one was only half filled.  So we went and sat down and watched it.  Probably one of the worst documentaries ever made.  It was about Thomas S. Monson.  Despite it being horrible, the spirit in that room was amazing.  We all knew we were led to that room that night, we didn't know why, but we were.

It was great to see the Lord helps his servants even in the smallest ways.  I know we are here to do a great work and this church is true.

One in God's Army--

Elder Teela

No comments:

Post a Comment