Elder Jeremy R. Teela

Elder Jeremy R. Teela

Monday, September 23, 2013




Dear Related People--

I want to start off by saying how happy and thankful I was to receive everyone's letters.  Nice to know you all still love me ( or at least pretend that you do ).  I'll be writing a ton of individaul letters this week I guess, so i will mostly dress this to Mom and Dad.

I'm doing great and my Portuguese is doing even  better.  You guys always told me I had a knack for language but now I really feel it working here.  I'm going to write a bit more in Portuguese and hope you understand at least a bit:

Quando eu vim ao CTM, eu escrivei minha meta e pus eles a minha parede de revelcao.  Eu oro muito para ajudan com esta metas.  Durante mela tempo em CTM ea sentia o mao de Jeus em mihna vida.  Uma estas metas e ter meis directsao sobre o poder de oracoa, porque ea tihna sentir o Espirito Santo guida me licoins, estudia e forta lecer- me em muitos coisas.  Se a ser RM dexiar ciar peso, comando certo ou ensimar pesquesedors.

Not too bad, right? I'm sure the spirit and God have a lot to do with it but I love studying and learning the language too.  I'm doing three days a week totally in Portuguese now and it's awesome!

Well, thank you for everything you have sent me.  All the letter alone, cookies and snacks and prayers, especially prayers.  I know this is where I'm supposed to be and I will be back before you know it.  I love you all.

One in God's army--

Elder Teela

No comments:

Post a Comment